Monday, May 4, 2015

little reasons, mysterious realities

Kairos awaits us.

Right in front of us, but hard to find. It's that subtle reality. That one that I have to look just a tiny bit harder to see. Or with my head slightly tilted at a different angle. I slow my footsteps down into it. I stop completely to visit it for a moment, in the hopes that I can carry it forward with me as I recommence my journey. The destination is still important, but the journey just became more fun.

I see through a new lens. I feel in a new way. Reality is just a bit more malleable.

Or as I like to say, reality is fickle.

I can't tell you exactly what I mean. It's more like something that I *know*.

Energies are a real thing, not just something made up by new age mamas. There's a lot going on, right beneath the surface. And I'm starting to see more than just the tip of the iceberg. Motivations for actions run deep. Behaviours suggest feelings. Reality is best described through metaphors. Understanding comes through the formation of connections. Some have a way with words, spanning vast cognitive distances to surface clarity for others.

I want to know why you never take off your shoes. I want to know what's in that smartphone that has so captured your interest. I want to know what occurs to you at 3 am on a Monday morning laying in bed.

I'm just curious.

Outer world shapes inner world, and inner world colours outer world.

Yes, the world is my canvas and I paint it everyday in colours. But the palette is mine for selection. And I won't be painting it grey.

Triangimals series - Pasquale D'Silva - https://psql.carbonmade.com/projects/4812927

No comments:

Post a Comment