Monday, January 5, 2015

2 minute blog post: Joining bitHound!

This is a little announcement that I've joined the bitHound team in Kitchener as a full time full stack developer! My first day working there was today. I'm very excited about it, as it seems like a chance to learn a ton, and get my feet more firmly beneath me in 2015. The last few years have been tremendously exciting, but this is what feels right right now. I'll still be continuing to lead and facilitate development happening on Metamaps, but with the November release out, it feels like we've got a chance now to assess our priorities and what the pathways forward are for the project, even while I take a small step back.

I'm incredibly grateful to also be establishing an incredible home and life for myself with some other young professionals and students near the emerging hub that is the Tannery and downtown Kitchener. I'm grateful also for all my experiences living here last year, and everyone that came and went. I learned an incredible amount from you all.

Everyone is a master teacher. - Gabe Noel

Ishan and I mapping it out in Balzacs in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment