Thursday, May 24, 2012

Video: The Emergence of a Commons-Based Economy

Friends all! If you know me and trust me, hear ye hear ye :) This is the single most important thing I have ever produced or participated in. You may know that I pay very close attention to the state of our planet, the biodiversity, and the human race. Recently in London UK, 12 seminars were organized discussing the emergence of a commons-based economy. That simply means, an economy that gives life and replenishes the earth and all its inhabitants, rather than depleting the commons. I made this video to support the crowdfunding campaign for this initiative because I think it's one of the brightest hopes for our collective future. Finally, solutions are emerging about how to leave a planet that has hope and life for our children. I sincerely hope that you'll watch the video, and spread it around. With love, Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment